10 Signs That You Need a Holiday
Do you need a holiday?
You know when it’s time for a holiday. Days start getting longer. Weekends fly by in the blink of an eye. Generally, we just get a little croggy.
Check out these 10 signs to determine just how badly you need a holiday!
- Waking up for work in the morning causes actual, physical pain.
- The only salt you’ve had in your hair this year is when you fell asleep on a bag of chips.
- You believe that you may have forgotten how to swim and it is now a real phobia.
- What used to be stress-relieving chores, are now unbearable tasks.
- You no longer pretend to smile during your co-worker’s stories of his awesome holiday experiences.
- You are snappier and more irritated with your co-workers than usual.
- A long-weekend that you forgot about gives you a renewed sense of hope.
- Your pool or neighbourhood pool induces zero excitement. Nothing at all.
- Planning your next lunch has become a fun and time-consuming activity.
- You attempt to turn your weekends into mini-holidays by hanging a do-not-disturb sign on your door and wearing your favourite vacation outfit.
Now that you know just how badly you need a holiday, what are you going to do about it?