The world on your doorstep
Welcome to Multi Destinations Club (MDC) — a Club that has combined the best aspects of proven vacation ownership products into one dynamic holiday portfolio. Having joined MDC, you now stand on the threshold to a world of holiday options and choices, offering maximum flexibility and superior holidays.
As the cost of holiday accommodation escalates, the need for an inflation-proof holiday plan becomes a necessity.
Our experience and research has shown that there are certain basic criteria that members look for when providing for future holidays:
- Regular holidays
- Flexibility and a variety of destinations and experiences
- Local and International holidays
- Alternatives in regards to size and type of accommodation
- Commercial stability and transparency of scheme
- Excellent service and administration
- A holiday portfolio that grows and expands
- A Club that cares for its members and their needs at an affordable rate
Multi Destinations Club offers you all of the above and much more…
Our members have the opportunity to plan and pay for their holidays, according to their personal circumstances and requirements, which enables them to provide for family holidays and still meet day to day and long-term living expenses. You have secured holidays for you and your loved-ones, in a new-generation holiday organisation that offers you peace of mind, ultimate flexibility, quality accommodation, freedom of choice, affordability and service and administrative excellence.
Beyond our borders, an African adventure awaits...
Beyond our South African borders lies a vast and magical terrain, waiting to be explored and understood. Africa is the home of rare and magnificent beauty; unspoiled and indescribable to those who haven't been there.
For a true African adventure and the opportunity to experience Africa's majestic spirit for yourself, we invite you to use your portfolio for a truly unforgettable holiday at one of our stunning African resorts.
Please note that the Reservations Call Centre will be closed for business on Friday, the 11th of March 2016 and will reopen for business as usual on Monday, the 14th of March 2016..
Please be advised that our offices will be closed for business on the following dates:.
- 21 March 2016. We will be open for business as usual Tuesday, 22 March 2016.
- 25 – 28 March 2016. We will be open for business as usual Tuesday, 29 March 2016.
- 27 April 2016. We will be open for business as usual Thursday, 28 April 2016.
- 2 May 2016. We will be open for business as usual Tuesday, 3 May 2016.
Please note that for 2016 the Cancellation Fee will increase with 10%, from R 500.00 to R 550.00.
Please note that Caribbean Estates will be undergoing significant chalet/unit upgrades until November 2016. The upgrades are scheduled and planned in such a manner so as to cause as little disruption as possible to our guests. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused.
DEAR VALUED MEMBER
Please be advised that, should a Club Member wish to allow another person (non-member) to use their club portfolio then the member is required to complete a power of attorney, authorising said third party to do so and submit the completed and signed power of attorney, together with a copy of the nominated person's ID document, to our member services department.